Badcock is one of the largest privately-owned home furniture retailers in the country. We're proud to say that we've been serving the community and providing employment opportunities for more than a century. There are currently more than 340 Badcock stores in eight states, and our headquarters in Mulberry, Florida, employs more than 1,200 people.
We are always looking for smart and talented people to join our team. Whether you are a seasoned professional or you're just embarking on a new career path, our job opportunities offer growth, advancement and competitive pay and benefits. If you've got the drive, we'd love for you to be part of our family.
Employee Benefits Include:
401K PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH
COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE
EMPLOYEE MERCHANDISE DISCOUNT
MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION
ON-SITE FITNESS CENTER
PERSONAL AND VACATION PAID TIME OFF
DAYCARE REIMBURSEMENT PLAN
Responsible for providing timely and accurate information to customers regarding delivery status and post-delivery follow-up with customers. Responsible for maintaining driver records and reports, files on equipment and department invoices.
Tuesday: 12:00PM - 9:00PM, Wednesday - Saturday: 8:30AM - 5:00PM Until Job is Completed (Off Monday and Sunday)
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding delivery status.
- Monitor GPS status of delivery team while on deliveries.
- Keep records of add-ons and cancels.
- Post-delivery follow-up with customer.
- Act as the primary point of contact for day-to-day customer service delivery.
- Maintain customer tickets (to include closing and filing at the end of each day).
- Maintain files on trip reports, driver confidential jackets and other miscellaneous files.
- Maintain central files on equipment and process invoices for accounting.
- Learn and implement company’s loss prevention program; work in a safe manner; identify, report and resolve unsafe conditions that may result in property damage or personal injury.
- Creates, develops memos, spreadsheets and graphs for monthly metrics.
- General office duties
- Home Delivery Timekeeper
- Process (input and report) trip reports and delivery driver payroll data.
- Review driver vehicle inspection reports for disposition.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED.
- One to two years’ experience in an administrative support role.
- One to two years’ experience in customer service role.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Anticipates customer needs, acts with customers in mind, exceeds customers’ expectations, gains customers’ trust and respect, all with a professional, helpful and positive presence.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, retail stores and other corporate personnel by telephone, or through written communication.
- Assimilate information and make decisions.
- Work under pressure in a detailed, organized manner.
- Ability to multitask in a deadline driven environment and prioritize duties on a daily basis.
- Is action oriented, drives for results, acts decisively, solves problems, can be counted on to consistently meet or exceed goals.
- Dedication to teamwork and a willingness to assist all members of the department.
- Strong computer skills to include Outlook, Word, Excel, etc. (experience in StoreNet is preferred); ability to learn new applications and programs.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure and compute percent, ratio, etc.
- Bilingual preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace