Badcock is one of the largest privately-owned home furniture retailers in the country. We're proud to say that we've been serving the community and providing employment opportunities for more than a century. There are currently more than 340 Badcock stores in eight states, and our headquarters in Mulberry, Florida, employs more than 1,300 people.
We are always looking for smart and talented people to join our team. Whether you are a seasoned professional or you're just embarking on a new career path, our job opportunities offer growth, advancement and competitive pay and benefits. If you've got the drive, we'd love for you to be part of our family.
Employee Benefits Include:
401K PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH
COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE
EMPLOYEE MERCHANDISE DISCOUNT
MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION
ON-SITE FITNESS CENTER
PERSONAL AND VACATION PAID TIME OFF
DAYCARE REIMBURSEMENT PLAN
The Recruiter is responsible to provide the highest level of staffing services and achieve staffing objectives by performing the full lifecycle recruiting process which includes: sourcing, screening, interviewing, candidate management, negotiating offers, and closing positions.
- Partner with business leaders and human resources to meet hiring goals.
- Use cost effective sourcing techniques such as researching and communicating on social media sites, cold calling, networking, coordinating and attending job fairs to effectively build and maintain a pipeline of diverse qualified candidates.
- Advise on recruiting best practices, interviewing processes, and competitive intelligence.
- Review resumes and conduct interviews via phone and in person.
- Use applicant tracking system to monitor and report on open positions and applicant processing.
- Assist in the management of external recruitment partners to identify, select and manage on-going relationships that support the business objectives.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Assist with research and/or special projects as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma
- Minimum two years practical recruiting experience.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations (state, federal, local)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet based recruiting techniques including social networking sites and internet job boards.
- Experience using an applicant tracking system.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with candidates, co-workers, management and outside vendors, both in written form and verbally.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups or managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Extremely organized, process oriented, effective time management, prioritization skills and attentive to detail.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Enthusiasm and professionalism with a passion for finding talented people to join our team.
- Clean, valid drivers license and the ability to travel and stay overnight.
- Travel occasionally.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs, stand, sit, bend, stoop, twist and reach with hands and arms.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace