Badcock is one of the largest privately-owned home furniture retailers in the country. We're proud to say that we've been serving the community and providing employment opportunities for more than a century. There are currently more than 315 Badcock stores in eight states, and our headquarters in Mulberry, Florida, employs more than 1,200 people.
We are always looking for smart and talented people to join our team. Whether you are a seasoned professional or you're just embarking on a new career path, our job opportunities offer growth, advancement and competitive pay and benefits. If you've got the drive, we'd love for you to be part of our family.
Employee Benefits Include:
401K PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH
COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE
EMPLOYEE MERCHANDISE DISCOUNT
MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION
ON-SITE FITNESS CENTER
PERSONAL AND VACATION PAID TIME OFF
DAYCARE REIMBURSEMENT PLAN
Under limited supervision, performs the administration and day-to-day operations of the W.S. Badcock Human Resources Department while providing excellent customer service.
- Coordinate all aspects of the online job application system including job postings, generating reports, and assisting applicants or managers with questions related to the application process. Provide recruitment support to HR Generalists to include verifying job documentation, screening applicants and coordinating interviews.
- Administer the HRIS, Applicant Tracking, and Time and Attendance systems. Process terminations, new hires, transfers and other system changes.
- Assist HRIS Manager with system design, report design and data analysis.
- Assist with the administration of various employee benefit programs, including, but not limited to: group insurance (health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability), 401(k), flexible spending accounts and other programs.
- Assist in the administration of the company’s rewards and recognitions programs.
- Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations. Assist in the completion of forms required for legal/governmental compliance. Maintain corporate policy manuals/documents.
- Produce employee communications such as newsletters, flyers and other tools to enhance understanding of the company’s employee programs.
- Answer questions and provide training to all employees on the use and features of all reward, recognition or benefit programs.
- Assist in the coordination of company employee events such as benefits open enrollment, health and wellness activities, corporate fundraising campaigns, service awards ceremonies and retirement parties.
- Interpret and administer all leave of absence policies and procedures to include tracking of all leaves of absence. Coordinate with Occupational Health Department.
- Assist VP and HR Leadership team with special projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Associate Degree preferred
- Minimum of three years human resources administration experience in a corporate environment.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HRIS experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as instructions, procedure manuals, insurance documents, rules and regulations.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment, handle multiple and changing priorities, as well as, deliver excellent customer service.
- Detail oriented, motivated self-starter, highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization by telephone, or through written communication; assimilate information and make decisions; work under pressure in a detailed, organized manner.
- Enthusiastic team player with the ability to be empathetic and patient.