Badcock is one of the largest privately-owned home furniture retailers in the country. We're proud to say that we've been serving the community and providing employment opportunities for more than a century. There are currently more than 315 Badcock stores in eight states, and our headquarters in Mulberry, Florida, employs more than 1,200 people.
We are always looking for smart and talented people to join our team. Whether you are a seasoned professional or you're just embarking on a new career path, our job opportunities offer growth, advancement and competitive pay and benefits. If you've got the drive, we'd love for you to be part of our family.
W.S. Badcock emloyees enjoy many benefits including:
401K PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH
COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE
EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT ON FURNITURE, ELECTRONICS AND APPLIANCES
MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION CHOICE OF PLANS
ONSITE FITNESS CENTER
PERSONAL AND VACATION PAID TIME OFF
DAYCARE REIMBURSEMENT PLAN
The Ecommerce Analyst is responsible for supporting the initiatives of the Ecommerce department to include developing best practices, streamlining processes and reporting and measuring of key performance indicators. the candidate should have a passion for exceeding customer expectations and be a change agent to help the organization maximize its web presence. the position will leverage analytical business tools and use best practices to increase customer engagement and retention.
- Analyze and record site usage, traffic patterns and industry trends to identify opportunities to improve customer experience and sales.
- Measure acceptance testing by end users to ensure appropriate standards are met and successfully deployed.
- Develop procedures to ensure that all customer interaction is the best in classes and that all transactions are carried out completely and with the highest level of quality and integrity.
- Analyze product data elements and work in conjunction with the product owner to ensure items are accurately reflected.
- Prepare reports pertaining to website operations and required support activities.
- Collaborate directly with other departments and team members regarding Ecommerce initiatives and tasks.
- Assist in the replenishing of accessories to include tracking of purchase orders, monitoring available for sale status of items and balancing of the DC inventory.
- Assist in the direct ship initiative to include tracking of purchase orders, damages, receipt of goods and communicating inventory levels once an item reaches a minimum quantity or is out of stock.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS and other REQUIREMENTS:
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Google analytics (GAIQ) or ability to obtain
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs., walk, stand, sit, bend, twist and reach with hands and arms
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Master's Degree Preferred.
- 2+ years' experience in Ecommerce, Marketing, Web Analytics preferred.
- Furniture industry experience preferred.
- Detail oriented with a strong understanding of web design and analytics.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and personnel by telephone, or through written communication; assimilate information and make decisions; work under pressure in a detailed, organized manner.
- Advanced computer skill to include proficiency in MS Excel and SQL.
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Ability to work independently and effectively within a team environment.