Badcock is one of the largest privately-owned home furniture retailers in the country. We're proud to say that we've been serving the community and providing employment opportunities for more than a century. There are currently more than 320 Badcock stores in eight states, and our headquarters in Mulberry, Florida, employs more than 1,600 people.
We are always looking for smart and talented people to join our team. Whether you are a seasoned professional or you're just embarking on a new career path, our job opportunities offer growth, advancement and competitive pay and benefits. If you've got the drive, we'd love for you to be part of our family.
Employee Benefits Include:
401K PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH
COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE
EMPLOYEE MERCHANDISE DISCOUNT
MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION
ON-SITE FITNESS CENTER
PERSONAL AND VACATION PAID TIME OFF
DAYCARE REIMBURSEMENT PLAN
Responsible to assist stores in carrying out the litigation process for their delinquent accounts and communicating with the stores about these accounts.
- Prepare and mail collection letters.
- Prepare and mail Freedom of Information letters.
- Prepare and send legally entitled to request to the stores, as needed.
- Gathering necessary documents for accounts to be placed with outside attorneys.
- Communicate with TN stores on the status of their litigated accounts.
- Prepare pay-off letters on Final Judgments, satisfaction of judgments, landlord letters, pawn shop letters.
- Answer dealer and customer questions relating to their court cases and accounts.
- Input all court cost reimbursement from stores.
- Input all judgments, stipulations, dismissals and posting of payments to active litigated accounts.
- Input check requests for attorney remittance checks and attorney status reports.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma / GED
- One to two years applicable administrative experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, courts, outside attorneys, customers and personnel by telephone, or through written communication; assimilate information and make decisions; work under pressure in a detailed, organized manner.
- Knowledge and use of all office equipment to include typing, 10-key calculator.
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace